Flow | UT Health Soft Chew With Cranberry Extract for Cats
Flow is scientifically formulated to provide urinary tract support for your cat naturally and holistically! Flow’s proven recipe of natural dandelion leaf, cranberry, prebiotics, and gentle herbs are designed to work together to optimize urinary tract support!
Flow’s tasty formula works to help your cat increase his water consumption without salt, to hydrate the cat properly. This provides a nice flush of the urinary tract to maintain proper pH balance in your cat and helps keep the bladder clean!
Urinary tract support for the health of your cat is essential to their comfort and wellbeing, daily use of Flow gives the UT support they need which gives you peace of mind!
Flow’s Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Cranberry: Well known for it’s support in urinary tract maintenance!
- Dandelion Leaf: Helps the cat drink proper water levels which flushes the urinary tract and keeps the bladder clean!
- Yucca: Helps bind ammonia in the urine naturally. Can improve “those odors” associated with the litter box!
- Marshmallow Root: A neutral tasting herb that has natural soothing properties
- Prebiotics: Maintains a healthy balance of good bacteria!
- Flow’s 2.1-ounce bag contains a month supply of Flow for one cat! Flow is also available in a larger 10.5 ounce package size for multi-cat households!
- Made in the USA
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cats would have nothing to do with them… not good
Great preventaive for cats that are prone
I use Flow treats on my TNR colony cats. They're all related and all have the same predisposition for UTIs and stones (struvite crystals). They only get wet food now, but it only helps to a degree. I add Flow treats to other treats and I notice that they gobble these up first. I have no complaints!
These treats have worked wonders on my cat who was having urinary tract issues! The vet didn’t do anything to help, but these have solved all of his problems!
Our cat threw up the chew more than once so we stopped giving it to him. Should it be crumbled onto the food instead of given whole ? Thank you . Veronica
I am sorry to hear that your cat threw up. Please do contact our toll free number on the bag if this happens again. It is not normal for the cat to throw up with the product. If you want to continue with the product, please start with a very small amount and work up to one chew.
We have to cut them in smaller pieces and mix them with her favorite treats to get our cat to eat them. But it’s worth it. Her urinary ph was high before we tried them and now it’s normal. She is 14lb and eats 2 Flow supplements per day.