BioRadiant | Skin & Coat Powder Supplement for Dogs and Cats
Developed by our biochemist as a clean, easy alternative to fish oil. BioRadiant® is a complete, whole-body approach to healthy skin and coat from the inside out. Featuring carrots, coconut, and omega 3’s to support a sleek, glowing coat while clinically-tested biotin and zinc soothe and nourish skin. Curcumin, sweet potato and anise complete this pure, antioxidant-rich formula.
- RADIANT, LUXURIOUS COAT: BioRadiant is scientifically formulated to provide the right amount of ingredients for a luxurious coat! Super easy to use, simply sprinkle BioRadiant on your dog’s food daily. Micro marine algae and powdered fish oil provide the benefits of fish oil without the mess!!!
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil and micro marine algae, antioxidants from carrots, sweet potatoes, and curcumin from turmeric combined with biotin and zinc to make a formula for healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- PREBIOTICS: Promotes “good bacteria” in the gut! Prebiotics are essential to good gut health, which supports the immune system.
- CLEAN FORMULA: BioRadiant does not contain artificial ingredients or colors, nor does it have any grains, wheat, corn, or soy.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are confident your dog will love BioRadiant! But, if your dog doesn’t, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
So far it seems to be working well for my kitty with teeth problems- his Breath is so much better!! I am a real fan of all your products!!
Best stuff ever!
It’s working and very happy with your supplements. I will always use it. My one dog has no hair on his back and I’m hoping that will fix that problem. The other one was itching really bad and it did calm down, Not completely but much better. Thank you!
Another great product by In Clover!
My dog, Riley, loves this stuff (just like Connectin and Optagest). Riley is a shiny black Labrador. Her skin and coat are as healthy as they’ve ever been. Thank you In Clover for your research and thoughtful development of products for my furry family members!
Sneak it in the barn...
I've been using this on my horse's daily mashes for over 2 years to get a little extra biotin in their diets to support healthy coat, mane and tails. My herd loves it and I do too!