Flow | UT Health Soft Chew With Cranberry Extract for Cats
Flow is scientifically formulated to provide urinary tract support for your cat naturally and holistically! Flow’s proven recipe of natural dandelion leaf, cranberry, prebiotics, and gentle herbs are designed to work together to optimize urinary tract support!
Flow’s tasty formula works to help your cat increase his water consumption without salt, to hydrate the cat properly. This provides a nice flush of the urinary tract to maintain proper pH balance in your cat and helps keep the bladder clean!
Urinary tract support for the health of your cat is essential to their comfort and wellbeing, daily use of Flow gives the UT support they need which gives you peace of mind!
Flow’s Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Cranberry: Well known for it’s support in urinary tract maintenance!
- Dandelion Leaf: Helps the cat drink proper water levels which flushes the urinary tract and keeps the bladder clean!
- Yucca: Helps bind ammonia in the urine naturally. Can improve “those odors” associated with the litter box!
- Marshmallow Root: A neutral tasting herb that has natural soothing properties
- Prebiotics: Maintains a healthy balance of good bacteria!
- Flow’s 2.1-ounce bag contains a month supply of Flow for one cat! Flow is also available in a larger 10.5 ounce package size for multi-cat households!
- Made in the USA
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
With every purchase, it seems, I am asked to give a review. I don't want to. We like your product. The end.
These chews have worked wonders on my cat who was dealing with chronic UTIs and bloody urine. He went to the vet multiple times to no avail. I took matters into my own hands and found this product. I’ve been using it ever since and he’s had no issues!
Does the Job
I am caretaker of a feral colony where they ll seem to have a genetic predisposition for UTIs. I changed their food around (per vet advice) and still had the problem. They get cranberry in their food and urinary acidifiers, and the ones most prone, get a couple Flow treats. They love them. Seems to help more than what I put in their food.
Tiara Loves FLOW
My 14 year old Abyssinian, Tiara, has been taking FLOW for several years now since she suffered from UTI's in the past. Since using FLOW, she has been UTI free. I believe the supplement does help. Tiara even participated in a recent study to improve the product's soft chew appeal.