Canine Large Dog Connectin | Clinically Proven Hip & Joint Supplement, Soft Chews
Canine Connectin is available in the following formats:
- Powder (12 & 23 ounces)
- Soft Chews (20, 100, & 300 count)
- Crunchy Tablets (50, 150 count)
- Soft Chews - Large Dog (80 count)
Connectin is the only joint supplement clinically proven by independent researchers to help support comfort and mobility in an average of 15 days*. Our patented formula nourishes the joint and its surrounding structures to support stiff, aging bodies, or help protect young & healthy joints. Giving Connectin as a part of your dog’s daily regime supplies all three essential joint building blocks that are critical for healthy joint function. The InClover scientific team also added a power-packed herbal blend as the chosen ingredients have been proven to deliver noticeable, lasting results for your dog!
Benefits of Canine Connectin:
- The complete clinically proven joint supplement for dogs
- Holds 3 patents
- Delivers Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid as the 3 key building blocks important for joints in dogs
- Proven by independent research to deliver noticeable results in your dog’s mobility within an average of 15 days
- Large Dog format is a concentrated soft chew specially formulated to deliver the correct amount of ingredients to support dogs over 70 pounds
- Made in the USA with only the most top quality and effective globally sourced ingredients
*Verified by independent veterinary researchers. Clinical data on file.
Adding it to the mix
So far, so good. I'm concerned about my dog's joints He's veen o the Connectin powder for years, and now also gets the large breed chews Probably too early to tell, but he seems a bit better.
I had opportunity to try many joint supplements. This is the nly one I found that makes a noticeable difference!
We have an older chocolate lab who will not slow down but his body wasn’t keeping up. Multiple people told us about this product and we hesitated because of the price initially. With their guarantee we went for it and now he’s been using it for over a year and we couldn’t do without it! It’s amazing and makes our dog able to still act young and run around! THANK YOU for creating such a great product! If you’re worried about the price, I promise it is worth every penny!!
I have a super senior dog, a collie mix who is 13 years old now. I could tell that her hips were slowly giving out on her.. someone recommended the Hip and Joint soft treats and I figured it couldn’t hurt, I would do just about anything to give her as many comfortable years as she can get.. and while the supplements can’t reverse the clock, she is getting around a lot easier, she’s up and down easier, and doesn’t seem to be in any pain or discomfort! There was definitely a noticeable difference in her within a few weeks and she will continue to get her daily treat until the day she leaves us.
I give these chews to my senior lab for his arthritis and it seems to help him.