Canine Large Dog Connectin | Clinically Proven Hip & Joint Supplement, Soft Chews
- Powder (12 & 23 ounces)
- Soft Chews (20, 100, & 300 count)
- Crunchy Tablets (50, 150 count)
- Soft Chews - Large Dog (80 count)
Connectin is the only joint supplement clinically proven by independent researchers to help support comfort and mobility in an average of 15 days*. Our patented formula nourishes the joint and its surrounding structures to support stiff, aging bodies, or help protect young & healthy joints. Giving Connectin as a part of your dog’s daily regime supplies all three essential joint building blocks that are critical for healthy joint function. The InClover scientific team also added a power-packed herbal blend as the chosen ingredients have been proven to deliver noticeable, lasting results for your dog!
Benefits of Canine Connectin:
- The complete clinically proven joint supplement for dogs
- Holds 3 patents
- Delivers Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid as the 3 key building blocks important for joints in dogs
- Proven by independent research to deliver noticeable results in your dog’s mobility within an average of 15 days
- Large Dog format is a concentrated soft chew specially formulated to deliver the correct amount of ingredients to support dogs over 70 pounds
- Made in the USA with only the most top quality and effective globally sourced ingredients
*Verified by independent veterinary researchers. Clinical data on file.
Adding it to the mix
So far, so good. I'm concerned about my dog's joints He's veen o the Connectin powder for years, and now also gets the large breed chews Probably too early to tell, but he seems a bit better.
Hip and Joint chews
Saw a difference in my dog very quickly. Great product!
I’ve been using Connectin hip and joint products for almost a year now on my large dogs, it really helps their joints. I’ve used the powder and the chews, they eat either with no problem.
I see results
I have & wil be a committed customer as my dog has benefited from taking this. No need to stop a good thing.
Our 12 yr old golden retriever is doing well after 6 mos of connectin.