Canine Large Dog Connectin | Clinically Proven Hip & Joint Supplement, Soft Chews
Canine Connectin is available in the following formats:
- Powder (12 & 23 ounces)
- Soft Chews (20, 100, & 300 count)
- Crunchy Tablets (50, 150 count)
- Soft Chews - Large Dog (80 count)
Connectin is the only joint supplement clinically proven by independent researchers to help support comfort and mobility in an average of 15 days*. Our patented formula nourishes the joint and its surrounding structures to support stiff, aging bodies, or help protect young & healthy joints. Giving Connectin as a part of your dog’s daily regime supplies all three essential joint building blocks that are critical for healthy joint function. The InClover scientific team also added a power-packed herbal blend as the chosen ingredients have been proven to deliver noticeable, lasting results for your dog!
Benefits of Canine Connectin:
- The complete clinically proven joint supplement for dogs
- Holds 3 patents
- Delivers Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid as the 3 key building blocks important for joints in dogs
- Proven by independent research to deliver noticeable results in your dog’s mobility within an average of 15 days
- Large Dog format is a concentrated soft chew specially formulated to deliver the correct amount of ingredients to support dogs over 70 pounds
- Made in the USA with only the most top quality and effective globally sourced ingredients
*Verified by independent veterinary researchers. Clinical data on file.
Adding it to the mix
So far, so good. I'm concerned about my dog's joints He's veen o the Connectin powder for years, and now also gets the large breed chews Probably too early to tell, but he seems a bit better.
Review of Canine Large Dog Connectin
I can’t yet tell if the product helps my almost 10-year-old mastiff. She is active and playful but her right shoulder is often stiff after she takes a nap. At first she was intrigued by the gummies, spitting them out and then chewing them up. (Her treats are usually crunchy or like jerky.) Then she lost interest in them, and I have been smearing them with cream cheese to get her to eat them. It’s worth it to me to be persistent with the product if it ultimately makes her feel better.