Flow | UT Health Soft Chew With Cranberry Extract for Cats
Flow is scientifically formulated to provide urinary tract support for your cat naturally and holistically! Flow’s proven recipe of natural dandelion leaf, cranberry, prebiotics, and gentle herbs are designed to work together to optimize urinary tract support!
Flow’s tasty formula works to help your cat increase his water consumption without salt, to hydrate the cat properly. This provides a nice flush of the urinary tract to maintain proper pH balance in your cat and helps keep the bladder clean!
Urinary tract support for the health of your cat is essential to their comfort and wellbeing, daily use of Flow gives the UT support they need which gives you peace of mind!
Flow’s Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Cranberry: Well known for it’s support in urinary tract maintenance!
- Dandelion Leaf: Helps the cat drink proper water levels which flushes the urinary tract and keeps the bladder clean!
- Yucca: Helps bind ammonia in the urine naturally. Can improve “those odors” associated with the litter box!
- Marshmallow Root: A neutral tasting herb that has natural soothing properties
- Prebiotics: Maintains a healthy balance of good bacteria!
- Flow’s 2.1-ounce bag contains a month supply of Flow for one cat! Flow is also available in a larger 10.5 ounce package size for multi-cat households!
- Made in the USA
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Fast and thorough and exactly what I wanted. Thank you
Flow for cat’s UT health
Excellent. After several urinary tract problems/infections with our cat we have been giving her two treats of Flow every morning for years and she has never had another UT issue!! Thank you!
My problem kitty with chronic UTI took to them right away and gobbles them up. Keeping up on her is tough too, because she's a feral TNR colony member. When I shake the bag, she knows what time it is, abandons her shyness, and comes running.
Cats would have nothing to do with them… not good
Great preventaive for cats that are prone
I use Flow treats on my TNR colony cats. They're all related and all have the same predisposition for UTIs and stones (struvite crystals). They only get wet food now, but it only helps to a degree. I add Flow treats to other treats and I notice that they gobble these up first. I have no complaints!